PDA

Ver la Versión Completa : ITALIAN HOMBRE, PROBLEMA WITH CHINO JE-TR702 2DIN VW TIGUAN

UAPPALA
17/11/2008, 09:24
HI HOMBRE, EXCÚSEME PARA LA LENGUA...

I have brought from [Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) one JE-TR702 for install on VW TIGUAN , the systems works OK, but I don't know why don't work the "steering wheel control".
JE-TR702 are identical of AS7086G that I have read review on this forum.
Can we exchange experience for resolve this problem.
The Jeasun says that the system are Ok for VW.
On my car I have original RCD300 and I see that the signal CANBUS H and CANBUS L on JE-TR702 are pin to pin OK.

thanks of your attention and I attend answers...

UAPPALA

pas-pas
17/11/2008, 10:24
Have you try to see if a menu RADIO exists or similar as RCD300 had? Usually, only vol+/vol- works if radio menu isn't selected. When you choose radio menu (if available for this kind of headunit) you can use rest of buttons.

UAPPALA
17/11/2008, 10:30
Hello Friend, and thanks for reply...
so, then I have RCD300, Board computer show "menu radio" with up/down control...
when I mount JE-TR702, board computer don't show a menu radio and i can't control it.
The wire CANBUS H and CANBUS L are connect correct !!!
the JEASUN says that JE-TR702 have internal canbox interface, but i dont' know how I can ...
help Me if you want, or if have this system on VW car
thanks

pas-pas
17/11/2008, 10:56
Conection between car wire and your headunit are made by quadlock connector. In this kind of Chinesse headunits CANBUS controller is built in in quadlock connector. In others, CAN controller is throught jack wire between controller and headunit.

If don't work you must talk with seller again.

Gurin
17/11/2008, 22:20
"hay es ná".
No me he enterado de nada :( :( .

Mag
18/11/2008, 00:47
"hay es ná".
No me he enterado de nada :( :( .
Es que nos estamos intercionalizando y ya traspasamos fronteras :lol:

UAPPALA, welcome to our forum and hope you can solve your problem.

UAPPALA
18/11/2008, 07:34
Graziaz Amigo...

I see that some your friend have AS7086G that are identical of JE-TR702, can You show a photo of "retro" of connections and tell me on which car have installed and if works the steering wheel...
thanks
N.B. THERE ARE FRIEND THAT SPEAK iTALIAN ?

uappala

pas-pas
18/11/2008, 09:29
Graziaz Amigo...

I see that some your friend have AS7086G that are identical of JE-TR702, can You show a photo of "retro" of connections and tell me on which car have installed and if works the steering wheel...
thanks
I only have pics from different menu options in my AS7086G mounted in a Skoda Octavia II.

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) [Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) [Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) [Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) [Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) [Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) [Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

UAPPALA
18/11/2008, 11:38
HELLO,

Hi PAS-PAS, you don't have a pics for connections ?, have personal installed the system ?
have you take an external box for CAN-BUS functions ?

pas-pas
18/11/2008, 12:28
HELLO,

Hi PAS-PAS, you don't have a pics for connections ?, have personal installed the system ?
have you take an external box for CAN-BUS functions ?
As just said, i haven't pics from quadlock plug. And yes, i'd installed AS7086G in my car. It's easy to do, but a lot of wires.

CANBUS controller for AS7086G is integrated in quadlock plug, not external CAN controller.

UAPPALA
18/11/2008, 13:07
Ok, but you have connect the system and automatically have control of steering wheel on headunit ?

Guillenero
18/11/2008, 13:42
J0der, pues si que somos internacionales

pas-pas
18/11/2008, 14:21
Ok, but you have connect the system and automatically have control of steering wheel on headunit ?
Yes I do.

ALF_16
18/11/2008, 15:39
N.B. THERE ARE FRIEND THAT SPEAK iTALIAN ?

No by the moment.

UAPPALA
19/11/2008, 15:47
FOR PAS-PAS OR WHO HAVE A AS7086G
Please, Can you show Me a "wiring diagram" that you have on Manual of AS7086G ?

I must check it
Thanks in advance

UAPPALA