PDA

Ver la Versión Completa : Audi S5: High Pressure Fuel Pump

AudiS5
18/01/2019, 20:32
Hello,

I have bought a Fuel Injector Cleaner but I am not sure how to use it on my car...
I have an Audi S5 V8 4.2l FSI from 2009, without a fuel filter (there is one in the tank only) and no fuel return to the tank. It is 100% stock.

As I can see, the fuel is supplied by a low pressure pump (tank) to the engine where there are two high pressure fuel pumps connected to the fuel rail.

I have doubts how to apply the cleaner...
If the mentioned two HPFP are able to pump/suck the cleaner from the can or the cleaner have to be applied under some pressure to the HPFP?

Thanks!
Chris

Pochoto
18/01/2019, 21:37
Hi,

First of all, tell us what kind of cleaner did you buy. Usually the user guide is printed in the bottle, and it explains how to use it (it is likely you have to pour it into gas tank that is at least half full)

Regards

AudiS5
19/01/2019, 08:50
The question was not related to the cleaner but an application method...

Anyway, Tec-2000 Fuel Injector Cleaner - it should be applied directly to the engine not the fuel tank.

Whitsnak
19/01/2019, 11:53
Es imposible que no tenga filtro de combustible, todos coches llevan filtro de combustible. Si el tuyo lo lleva en el deposito deberás echar el limpiador a través del filtro de combustible.

Sigue las instrucciones del fabricante tec-2000.

Saludos.

Nenuko
19/01/2019, 17:04
Maybe you purchased a fuel cleaner that has to be used in a specific machine, that use to be in the garages/mechanical workshops. This is why it should be applied directly to the engine not the fuel tank. The regular fuel cleaners are made to add directly to the fuel tank.

Trastea
20/01/2019, 10:57
No entiendo que Audi S5 nos escriba en Inglés en un foro donde hablamos en Español, con las facilidades que nos dan los traductores. Yo participo en foros extranjeros y trato de expresarme en su idioma lo mejor que puedo.
Muy amables Nenuco y Pochoto por la molestia de contestar en el idioma original del primer mensaje y Whistsnack por contestar.

Whitsnak
20/01/2019, 12:31
Opino exactamente lo mismo que Trastea. Y es mas, escribi antes pero me perdieron un poco las formas y se borró.

Yo creo que somos un poco tontos en responder en su idiona cuando él debe adaptarse al idioma que se habla en un foro y no imponer su idioma porque si.

Molas83
20/01/2019, 13:11
Yo no veo imposición por ningún lado, si quieres contestas y si no, no. Y si quieres contestar lo puedes hacer en inglés o en español. Muchas veces se ponen enlaces en inglés, o se usan palabras en inglés en lugar de su correspondiente en español y no pasa nada.

Enviado desde mi Mi A1 mediante Tapatalk