Tema: Casar ECU 110cv en 90cv.Swap en marcha

Ver Modo Hilado

Nº de Usuario: 248
    Coche
    Seat cordoba Sx..el petrolero incansable
    Gracias
    Agradecido 27 veces en 22 mensajes.

Predeterminado Casar ECU 110cv en 90cv.Swap en marcha

Bueno chicos estoy liado con el swap de mi coche poniendo el motor del 110cv.

Jcm-juan me paso el procedimiento de como poner la ECU nueva para que arrancara mediante el vag com.He seguido este procedimiento pero no me sale nada,el coche no arranca asi

Copio y pego de la web de Ross Tech el procedimiento

Immobilizer II:
    The immobilizer will prevent the car from running without a matching key microchip. There is a symbol in the instrument cluster showing a key inside a car. If a new (or different ECU) is installed in the vehicle, the immobilizer will prevent the car from running and will cause the symbol to flash. Here is the procedure to introduce a new ECU to the instrument cluster. This must be performed each time ECU's are exchanged. This does not apply to installing a "chip" in the same ECU that is already aligned with the car.
    Immo-3 knows your car's VIN. Access 17-Instruments (or separate 25-Immobilizer on vehicles that are set up that way) and look at the first "Extra" field.

If you see something like: "Immo-ID VWZ7Z0W0648696" You've got Immo-2 (or maybe even Immo-1 in earlier non-US models).

If you see something like "WVZKB58001H231169 VWZ7Z0W0648696" You've got
    Immo-3. The first 17-digit string is the VIN. The second 14-digit string in the Immo-ID.

1. Install the new ECU in the car
      [Select]
      [17 - Instruments]
      [Adaptation - 10]

Leave channel at "00"
      [Read]
      [Save]
    2. [Done, Go Back]
      [Close Controller, Go Back - 06]
      [Exit]

3. Turn ignition OFF for 15 seconds. Start vehicle.

Note: For cars with a separate Immobilizer (Includes 2000+ EuroVan, Cabrio, and many older non-US models), use [25 Immobilizer] instead of [17 - Instruments]. The rest of the procedure

El problema esta en cuando accedo a 25-Immobilizer, porque 17-Instruments no me va.Se lee el inmo pero despues el paso de

[Adaptation - 10]
    Leave channel at "00"
    [Read]
    [Save]

no hace nada y me es imposible poner la ECU nueva.Y asi tengo el swap parado.Algun otro paso que os conozcais!!

Una ayudita que tengo el cordoba en quirofano!!!!
    Última edición por Mateitor; 23/03/2010 a las 10:41
    Un país, una civilización se puede juzgar por la forma en que trata a sus animales....GHANDI