Buenas pues como comente en otro post refiriendose al firm 2700, tengo la cosa de cambiar mi firm de 1100 a la 2660 para el rns 510 vw, el caso es que en la pagina My-gti.com en el enlace refiriendose a las caracteristicas pone el siguiente texto que pongo a continuacion. resulta que segun ponia asta ace poco era que si tenias las centralitas de blutut de skoda con las ref que pondre luego desaparecia la marcacion rapida pero hoy echando un vistazo an puesto otro anexo en el cual supuestamente entiendo segun google que cambiando no se que archivo se soluciona, alguien sabe decirmelo a ciencia cierta?¿

Warning! Users with the Skoda UHV bluetooth 1Z0 035 729 B (1Z0035729B) may want to delay upgrading the firmware, there is an issue with the RNS 510 no longer displaying the phone book and/or the call details but signal strength etc are visible for some phones. My HTC Diamond for example worked fine before the update but only partially afterwards however my Iphone 3G worked fine before and after. This is not a problem with the 1Z0 035 729 D (1Z0035729D) Skoda UHV bluetooth kit. The MFD functions as per normal with phone book and last calls listed correctly.

Note! Skoda owners (thanks to Ted)

1. Extract files PQTABLE and SKTABLE from image (use magiciso or ultraiso). Files can be found from path: \VUCI\B101\RNSMIDEC\PROG
2. Switch the filenames by just renaming SKTABLE to PQTABLE and vice versa
3. Overwrite the renamed files back to image and save the image. Burn this image to DVD or CD.
4. Load or reload the Firmware to your RNS-510 using the steps below.
5. Voilá… buttons are back!

Un saludo.